What Is A Private Jeweller!?
Working without a high street shop front, many do not know we exist. We are exclusive and only available by appointment. I will often work only by word of mouth and referral as i don't pay for mass marketed advert campaigns. Yet, once we're with clients we take you deeper into the jewellery world than a high street shop can.
· Clients become far better informed with a private jeweller due to the extra time spent.
· Private jewellers are very experienced and very well connected.
· With clients that often extend for generations we understand impeccable customer service. In fact, the relationship is beyond regular client retailer interactions. If you've forgot a special occasion and need something in 24/48 hours - you can call/message us anytime of day!
Having low overheads we pass on savings whilst maintaining excellent quality.
Due to the enhanced buying experience our clients become very loyal. Customers often return for earrings and necklaces years after buying an engagement ring.
For these reasons, dealing with a private is an experience like no other.
There are many options when it comes to buying jewellery. Each type of vendor has advantages and disadvantages.
• The high street can offer quick and easy with credit options. Albeit, they are over priced and the quality isn't always the best.
• Buying online can offer very competitive prices but, to get the best out of it you do really need to know about diamond grading. Even then, when an expert buys a diamond, they will always look at it first.
• Independent jewellers give you more personal experience alongside improved product knowledge.
• Private jewellers offer a personal experience, premium quality and the best value. Well connected ones can even show you a range of jewellery and gemstone on a sale or return basis.
What is the most important commodity in the world? I say, its time. Once you spend it, you cannot get it back. Seeing a well informed connected private jeweller saves you a lot of time. Being well trusted we do the hard work for you. You don't need to read for hours about finding the best diamond at the best price. I find a range of the highest quality for your budget, show you this range and explain my decision. It can save you days of trudging around shops and internet based research.
It ultimately depends on what matters to you. However, if you want to view a premium product, spend quality time learning about it and get the best price... find yourself a private jeweller.